Monday, December 15, 2008

Bob Veres offers great perspective

I haven't posted since December 3. Topics have swirled in my head these last two weeks, but I failed to find the time to put fingers to the key board.

Bob Veres writes a subscription based newsletter for advisors, summarizing financial news from a variety of sources. I read his posts regularly and find it one of the best ways to keep up with all the changes in my profession. As a student of the profession, Bob has a unique perspective on the current financial crisis, which he articulates well in this recent column in Financial Planning.

It is an excellent read to bring calm, perspective and relevance to today's stock and bond markets.


click here to read the article

As always, your feedback is appreciated

May prosperity be yours,
Mackey McNeill, CPA/PFS IAR
President and CEO
Mackey Advisors
www.CultivatingProsperity.com
Mackey@CultivatingProsperity.com

No comments: